Adopting an animal is an important decision that will affect you, your household, and the animal for many years to come. Our primary goal is to place animals in a loving and forever home. We strive for the best possible match between you and your new pet. If you do not find the right animal on your first visit to our shelter, please return another day when new animals will be available for adoption. We include as much information as we know about an animal on their information card. We are here to help make a wonderful new addition to your family.
• Must be 18 years of age or older (seniors 65 and over qualify for the Seniors for Seniors program)
• Must have valid ID with current address
• Must provide landlord’s name and phone number (or copy of current lease)
• All members of the household should be present
• You must understand that Berea Animal Rescue must approve your adoption application
If this is your first visit, please follow this link, bit.ly/ARFWaiver, to provide us with your household’s information and sign our Animal Contact Waiver.
The shelter accepts cash or Mastercard, Visa, or Discover.
*If paying in cash, please understand that volunteers are unable to make change.